VicTrade Strategy Course by Vic Noble
VicTrade Strategy Course Review – The expert Forex trading coach, Vic Noble, launched the VicTrade strategy in 2006, more than 10 years ago, andsince then, the standard parameters haven’t modified.
What has improved are some enhancements and nuances that actually super-charged it, offering traders incredibly defined entry signals with more tight stops which giving a incredibly charming reward to risk ratios.
What Is VicTrade Strategy Course Review?
The VicTrade strategy course is a short term, day-trading trading pattern centered almost specifically on price action (Fibonacci levels), the only indicator being used is the MACD.
This strategy is designed to capture the momentum of the day. It is a very simple setup.The parameters for a setup will greatly increase the odds of success, as well as providing extremely attractive reward/risk ratios.
The VicTrade pattern is formed virtually every single day, which make it incredibly attractive to traders regardless of where they live.
This is an easy trade setup which works in all market conditions (ranging markets, trending markets, non- trending markets) and in addition works well as a counter-trend trade.
And because VicTrade strategy course review is a day-trading strategy, and it can be traded at extreme conditions, it doesn’t need big price move to generate excellent profits.
VicTrade strategy course is most suitable for day traders and those looking for daily trading opportunities, also it can work vey well with long term traders, as the it an be used on higher time frame charts as well.
Vic developed the VicTrade strategy course with 2 goals in mind:
- To provide traders with a stand-alone, single approach to trading the Forex.
- To show traders of all skill levels how to find these trades, how to enter them, where to place stops, take profits, etc.
What Does VicTrade Video Course Include?
The VicTrade strategy course from Vic Noble includes the following information material:
- The Full VicTrade Video Course
- Sample VicTrades Library
- Bonus Supply/Demand Video Course
- Indefinite Online Access
- Follow-up Email & Webinar Support
What You’ll Learn in VicTrade Strategy Course
- How to find the VicTrade on the Chart
- Exactly how and where to enter the VicTrade
- Where to place the stoploss
- How to manage a VicTrade and where to take profit
- How to use Support & Resistance levels effectively
- How to use Supply and Demand levels (huge advantage!)
- Where institutional order blocks are and how to take advantage of them
- When NOT to take a VicTrade (very important)
- Tips and Tricks for further enhancement and risk reduction
– FREE with a currently active member or new Coach Corner Subscription
– $157 one time fee.
Try VicTrade Strategy Course For 30 Days Risk-Free!
The VicTrade Strategy is a day-trading strategy based on high-probability price action levels using only one indicator, MACD indicator. Developed by Vic Noble. Price: $157
- Day-Trading strategy, it doesn’t need big price move in order to realize exceptional gains.
- Depends only on high-probability price action levels.
- VicTrade pattern is formed every day, making it very appealing to traders no matter where they live.
- Very narrowly defined entries with very small stops which results in attractive reward to risk ratios.
- Great Support with Follow-up Emails & Webinar.
- Not suitable for beginners.
- Must know how to draw Fibonacci levels.